Taking Steps to Improve High Frequency FX Trading Infrastructures
FCM360’s Managing Director Jubin Pejman was featured with Azul Systems and NexxCom Wireless in a discussion on how best to improve the FX Trading Infrastructures for High Frequency Trading.
This Webinar will be exploring:
- Choices of ultra-low latency network pathways into multiple FX trading venues for more distributed HF trading.
- The most challenging latencies facing HFT firms and how to address these
- The benefits of applying disruptive new technologies to existing FX trading infrastructures.
- The relative merits of hardware versus software solutions for meeting specific HFT objectives.
- Deployment of new JVM technology to overcome Java application latency and jitter behaviour.
- Faster and more efficient methodologies for capturing, storing and replaying market data.
- Total cost of ownership, SLAs and ‘buy versus build’ considerations for sourcing IT and trading applications.
To be part of this free eWebinar please register here: http://efxwebinars.com/web/high-frequency